I work for a big international group with branches in the Baltics and in Scandinavia.
They need a lot of new talents and because I always work along with my customer, let me say "we":
This is what I'm looking for at the moment:
Senior Backend Developer
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
We are a fast-growing, open-minded, flexible company with a drive for ADRENALINE. We are a team of young professionals who are excited for new challenges and continuous training. We are a family. We value opinions, share our diverse interests and ideas each Friday with a cup of coffee and doughnut in hand.
WITH THESE ACTIVITIES YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON OUR BUSINESS
● Work closely with our team leads and product managers to shape our products
● Help build the development process of our growing team
● Design Software and Architecture for our stack, using the latest technologies
● Work with a team of great Front and Backend developers
● Bring in your own ideas and creativity
WITH THESE SKILLS YOU WILL BE OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE
● at least 5 years of experience in programming
● at least 3 years of experience with Ruby language & Ruby on Rails framework.
● You are familiar with Git, HTTP, MySQL, REST APIs, Caching, CI & CD, and the likes
● You test your code by writing tests (RSpec)
● You have got a technical education/background
● You do not take things for granted, instead, you question the status quo
NICE TO HAVE
● You have worked with some of the following systems/languages:
● Containers / Docker
● Linux Servers / Web Servers
● Background jobs (we use Sidekiq)
● You have worked in the E-commerce industry before
● You know design patterns
● Server-side templating languages (Haml, Slim, etc.)
WE HAVE GOT A LOT TO OFFER
● A position in an international company.
● Results Only Work Environment – we do not care where you work, we care about your work results. Home Office Days are part of our company culture
● Plenty of freedom and opportunities to grow in a young company
● Workshops? Conferences? Seminars? BarCamps? Tell us what you need to develop your skills and we will make it happen
● An awesome, young, friendly & open-minded team
... and of course a very competitive compensation! We look forward to your request!
We are open to all kinds of solutions when it comes to working conditions. You can join us at our offices but we are also open for talents who want to work remote, on contract, as a freelance, or full-time. We are flexible.
We are welcoming talents from all over Europe, so if you have friends or colleagues that could be interested, feel free to share this with them!
I'm interested in the person behind the screen so I work the old-fashioned way. I want to have your email and I want to discuss with you over Teams before I give your information further to my customer, because I care about your integrity.